Sunday 7 October 2012

Beautiful Sacred Wedding

What should I reach when I don't know whom I should fight
The night has taken my soul
I am a knight without a king to serve
My sword has been killing for nothing
I'm so weird that I couldn't understand myself
What I did with the water? and then I felt sleepy
God please help me
There are too many person in this body
I just want to be with me
Frozen my heart with your name inside
So no evil can melt it down to water
And then I would do that again
With the water, and I felt sleepy
Or think about something that even never think of me
or doesn't exist
Why I don't run away
Standing still here confronted by heart instead
Doing things that I find out not that amusing after
The sound of Eden
Is my new spirit
But a killer as well
In this gloomy month of Fall
I will sleep outside again
With an empty stomach



No comments:

Post a Comment