Tuesday 9 April 2013

Diary of a Son

I don't want to count the days, but the nights always changing as if it illuminate my maturity
The excitement of standing in front of the wind that turns me on
Glass after glass tells me to trust no one
I am someone in front of the mirror
He is the evil whose willing  to walk beside my track
Lose my strength
Drown in your deadly smile
Taking care of soulfight with you
When I just want to talk about your moisture laugh
Bleeding in my journey to the fortress of thousand cells
Nobody covers me with a warm blanket
My baby book and a finger dance keep attach within
What should have been done
When red eyes reckless hits the mellow
Under a father's face and a mother's smile
I walk with them all around the world
Halfway to conquer the meaning of life
When faith meet me and talk about life
And I give it a blanket to make us warmer
And talk about our life
I am alone again
It leaves me with my last glass by the end of the night
To be count again


No comments:

Post a Comment