Tuesday 14 January 2014

Linked Connections

You were here not so long ago.
Knocking on my door on a humid rainy season.
You came at a perfect moment and brought warmth inside your suitcase.
You said you love the rain, so I took you outside.
Made you caught a cold after we rode the bicycle under the heavy rain.
That was the first time I have seen you playing with the rain, with your wet shirts that pressed and formed your body, and raindrops on your detail eyelash.

I got rid of all exhaustion and took you to the airport to leave me.
We sat there for hours.
There was no entertainment, except our conversations and the look on your melancholy eyes.
You didn't like it when I always say "I don't know" because you wanted me to be sure and believe at myself. Say anything but an empty words. Empty and ignorant as "I don't know"

There was no goodbye kiss because we both know that would have been hurt so much instead.
There were no promises cause nobody could guaranteed to made the promise.
I was so hollow.
This was a magic happened.
But Happened too fast.
Now we're back to sending pictures and our favorite kind of musics.
Kissing through letters and sentences.
Laughing together in a 10 inch monitor,
or none of them. Anymore.

We have one sun together.
With one side carrying my smile and the other side carving your voice.
We have one earth together, waiting to be stepped on by our foot - again.
Side by side.
We are not separated.

It's like I am not ready to grow old and face the truth.
Everyone choose a simple life, while I choose a complicated life.
Because that is the only thing to feel alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment