Tuesday 21 August 2012

Delivered by Symphony

I found another beauty beside nocturne op.9 no.2 from Chopin
It's Beethoven Piano Concerto No.5 Op.73
And suddenly I can feel your soft skin
Your neck and teeth
The light of your smile flying away from the quiet river in paradise
I feel like we had a lot of moment together
Where everyday tells a stories about nothing but joyful
When I look deep inside this dance of fingers on every key
Time is slowing down
And I breathe constantly
To hear my heartbeat
Bouncing off the meaning of love and life
Like you and me
They cannot be separated from each other
You're such a creation
Place where I can be different
And I don't mind
It's in your lips
I want to stay forever
Build a warm dwelling
Growing old
Sleep for eternally
Emotionally in love
Different feelings that I would like to dive in
I cannot see your face anymore
But if I could
The world is still not worth
But I will
Through this symphony
I even feel your smell


No comments:

Post a Comment