Saturday 16 June 2012

Sunset On San Francisco

For the last couple days I was always wondering how is the sunset on San Francisco would look like.
It must be very beautiful with the mountains and beaches in all directions.

My sand clock is running so slow, I can almost count every grain that slides down to the bottom, and the sounds that rubbing into my eardrum transfer thousands of imagination about the colors that I will meet, and the smiles which I never seen before.

Every grain of these sands creates a worry about the creepy air plane machine sound, the big airport that I'm afraid I will lose my bag or miss my flight.
About the big people that talks strangely and walks so fast.

But the next sand grain keeps me calm somehow.
As calm as when I see my mother smiles and perhaps a little tears, a wise wisdom from my father, and a big hug from my sister.

Another grains I see makes me feel strong because a love is waiting for me patiently.
It is very nice, simple and sweet talk that we made.
For the negativity that we have each other, let the distance bond to one another.

Then I see my reflection when a bright little sand slides down to the narrow glass.
I see me walking in limp, fall to the ground, get hurt, and don't get back up for a while.
But when a breeze sweeps my face, I see sunset on San Francisco.
It pull me up to my own feet. heals my wound, and makes me run.
I run towards the sunset.
On San Francisco



No comments:

Post a Comment