Monday 24 May 2010

Merry my sweet heart

Merry my sweet heart,

Hi beautiful girl, I had a dream this morning. I finally dream of you. It's kind of dream in group. I have these two dreams that have no connection with you, but in the third dream you made all my dreams became spectacular. I was dreaming we were sit together in a trip bus. I didn't know where we're head to. We sit on two seat, but one of the other seat is half unoccupied because we were so close. I embrace you very hard, like we are one. You held my hands on your breast. And I didn't feel lust like I want to fuck you. Well I want, but not in that dream. I only feel love.

You play with my fingers, on your lips too. I feel the softest material. Your lips. Soft, and sticky in the inside. Like asking me to make it wet with mine. And then I ask a few questions, and you answer it all. I ask about your boy friend. You said some bad things about him, but you also said that you still like him. I didn't angry. I just listened. I didn't want to force you. The bizarre was, you never look at me when you're talking. But I know it was you. The yellow shirt, smooth hair, and small fingers, and this feeling. And I asked about your aspiration. You said that's a good question. While you answering, someone interrupt in front of us. He starts to talk, and we respond it politely. Cause this dream was a combination of three dreams. And the other dream was that bus is full of college mate. And I assume that he was a friend of us, and we were in one college too.

While I had that dream, and when you appear beside me ,I know it will be painful and wonderful as well. But I'm not ready to have such a heavenly dream in that morning. Im afraid if I decided to continued that dream, we would suddenly make love in Eden, or on a bed somewhere, and I could have a wet dream. Cause this day is Friday, and I will have a Friday pray in an hour. So I decided not to continue this dream.

Why you never look into my eyes? Are you afraid you will suddenly leave your boy friend when you look a giant love in my eyes? I will wait for you, Merry. Even if you are really don't know me, I know you are made for me. You are the perfection of god’s creation. Even though someday I probably break His creation, I will take care of His creation as hard as my will to make you mine. Have you ever dream of me Merry?



Gabriel, May 21st 2010






Edited by : Akbar Prakoso

No comments:

Post a Comment